template

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly

Have you ever used Shutterfly? I love their site especially this time of year! I always use their site to make our Christmas Cards!

The more and more I use the site I love it even more. I just recently started making a photo book for Ayden's first year and it was so easy to get my pictures because you can get pictures from your Facebook account! I know I always put my best pictures up on facebook! Doesn't get any easier than that!!! I am also looking forward to making my first family calendar from our last year!

My plan for this afternoon is to make my Christmas Card and I love that I can pick it up at a local store in no time!!

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas Cards they have this year!!!

Pretty Poinsettia

To See Pretty Poinsettia Click Here

Family Wall Red

To see Family Wall Red Click Here

Peppermint Gift Wrap

To see Peppermint Gift Wrap Click Here

You might have read this on other blogs already, but in case not: Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 FREE Christmas Cards from Shutterfly-learn more here...click here.

I hope you are enjoying this Christmas Season!!

No comments: