template

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boy or Girl?!?!

Will Ayden have a little Brother or Sister?!?!

We have our ultrasound tomorrow!!! I am so excited to see our baby for the first time and to find out if it will be another boy or if we get to venture into the world of PINK!

We did this a little different with Ayden and we will continue the tradition! We will go to the ultrasound but not have them show us...instead we will have them write it down and we will wait till dinner! Then we are going to go out as a family and find out together.

If you would like I have a poll on the right side of my blog...make your prediction and we will let you know if you are correct tomorrow night!! :)

3 comments:

The Garvin's said...

I can't wait!!! I'll be stalking you all day! :) Have a great day tomorrow and enjoy every minute of it!

Krista said...

I'm with Danielle. I will be anxiously awaiting your news!!! Enjoy your day (and your two hour delay!!) :)

MTR said...

So ... what is it?

Or, what are they???? :)