template

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Indoor Park

Today, I had a doctors appointment so I had to take the morning off. My appointment went very quickly so I had a chance to take Ayden to the Indoor Park at the Rec! Wow! This was so fun!!! I can't believe how much fun he had! The 'park' is set up in the gym and has lots of slides, climbing toys, Little Tikes Playhouse and castle and a blow up jumping castle. The other side has tons of riding toys!!! Its a toddlers dream place in the winter!!! We went with Emily, Madison and Eliott and our friend Ashleigh was there with Denver! They all had so much fun playing together!

The best part was this blow up castle! Ayden and Madi LOVE jumping in their cribs and singing 'No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". They played this for at least 20 mins. Then they found out there was a slide attached and then did the slide for at least another 10 minutes! At one point Madi would find a toy that she was having fun with and yell "Ayden"! I just felt like they were big kids playing together! I can't believe how big my little boy is getting and I love every minute of it!

I wish I had every Tuesday and Thursday morning off so I could take Ayden! After being sick for 2 weeks it was so much fun to be out with friends and watching Ayden play so hard and have so much fun!!!

So, if you have not checked out the Indoor Park at the Rec you NEED to! Its $2.50(for babies 9 month and up) a time and it is every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 2pm. What a FUN morning!!!!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

We definitely need to check that out sometime!!