template

Monday, December 13, 2010

Its Official!

Its a GIRL!!! Bring on the pink!!

We had a great day today! It started with a late start so I got to spend some extra time with Ayden then only had to go to school for 1 1/2 hours and only have one group. When school was over I came home and had a quite lunch. Normally I pick up Ayden right after work but Brett's parents kept him all afternoon so we could go to our appointment without him. It was nice to come home to a quite house! Then we were off to our appointment!

When we got there we went right in to the ultrasound and it was so fun! I think the second time around was even better! I didn't know what to expect when we had Ayden's ultrasound I knew what we were looking at a little more and it was just neat to see her for the first time! I also feel like we got a few better 3D shots of her face. Then we had our appointment! Quick and easy and everything looked good! Still no idea what we were having :)

When I picked up Ayden we went to Kohl's to buy the boy and girl outfit! I couldn't decided on take home outfits so we went with the little brother/little sister onesies. Then we came home and wrapped both gifts. When Brett got home we bundled up and headed out for a family dinner. And it was time to open the envelope :) I got to do it this time because Brett did it last time. Then Brett opened the present to find a onesie that said "Little Sister"! We are all very excited!!!

I really love the way we find out! I really feel like I was able to enjoy the ultrasound and focus on seeing the baby and watching them make sure she was healthy. Then I felt like we were able to celebrate that our baby was a girl and now in May we will be able to celebrate her when she is born!!! I have always said once I have one of each maybe I would not find out ...we will see...

1 comment:

Jay and Gina said...

Yeah! A lil' girl! That will sure be fun! Glad she's healthy and doing well!!