template

Tuesday, December 13, 2011


This video is from the beginning of November.  This night I was trying to get dinner made and it was one of the first days of wrestling practice so I was by myself with the kids.  Ahnie was not happy so I told Ayden to play peek a boo with her.  He did it a few times and she went from screaming to giggling for the first time ever!  I told him to keep playing with her and I ran to get the camera.  I think this may be the first actual 'first' I have gotten on video for either of my kids!  Still to this day Ayden can get her to giggle at almost any time and he doesn't have to try very hard.  I just love when he makes her giggle and now they are really starting to play together on their own!  I just love it!!!  I think I could listen to this video all day long!  I just love the sound of first giggles!!

No comments: