template

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cookies!!!

I LOVE baking with little helpers!!!  Ayden has really started to like to help me in the kitchen making baby food and now it is the season to bake cookies!!!  We started a few weeks ago with my favorite cookie peanut butter blossoms!  I wasn't sure how it was going to go but they were the best cookies to make with a 2 year old!  He could help me with it all!!!  

Of course he loves scooping, pouring, counting and stirring but that was only the start!!  





















Next we rolled balls, which I did but he then rolled them in the sugar and sprinkles!!


I put them on the pan and while we were waiting for them to finish cooking Ayden unwrapped ALL the hersey kisses for me! (this is my least favorite part)  He didn't even try one!  I told him he could either have one kiss or a cookie and a kiss!

Then I put the kisses on the cookies and we let them cool!








Finally we got to try our cookies!  (before lunch I may add and he didn't eat his lunch...)


Sorry sweetheart!  Ahnie you have a few more months before you can enjoy these yummy cookies!!!  Maybe next Christmas!

No comments: