template

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ayden is 9 months old!

Ayden turned 9 months old last week. I have been putting off writing this post because we had his check up today and I can't find my camera cord and wanted to upload some pictures. I guess the pictures will have to wait till another post! :(

I can not believe how much Ayden has changed since last month! He has so much personality now and loves to play with kids of all ages! He loves when Jordann is at our house! They are such good buddies and I love to see them play together everyday! He also loves Ellie, the little 1st grader I take to school every morning. When she comes he starts panting and crawls quickly to her. She is here for breakfast and helps get him dressed in the morning. I am so happy that I am able to spend my days and home with Ayden and that he also gets to play with friends everyday!

This month Ayden has become a pro at crawling very quickly and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING. He also walks around all our furniture and can stand by himself for a few seconds. Once he notices he is standing then he quickly either hangs on to something or sits down. My favorite is when he sits on his knees while playing with something. I just think he looks so big like that! He loves to find things he is not supposed to have! He will crawl past all of his toys to get to a piece of paper or cord then turn and look at me like haha :) If you can't tell yet he is quite the mover! He is very hard to change now! He hates to be on his back! He also LOVES his bathtime! If you turn on the bath water he drops what he is doing and quickly crawls to the bathroom while panting :) He has also become very vocal this month! He loves to say dada, mama, baba, lala, mmmmm, blabla, and also yell! We have been trying to get him to sign instead of all the yelling at dinner time and he has been able to do 'more'. It is just so funny to watch him really know what he wants now and figure out how he can get it.

Ayden is now on all finger foods and he favorite foods are grilled cheese, mac and cheese, cinnamon toast, sweet potato, and bananas. Does anyone have any suggestions for finger foods that have meat in them? I boil chicken and then shread it for him but he does not enjoy that but he will eat it. Any other suggestions anyone?

At Ayden's appointment today he weighed in at 23lbs 8oz (90th%) He went from laying to rolling to sitting while she was doing this so I might be a little off :) And he is 29 inches long (85th%). He did great at his apt today but this was the easy one, no shots till next time!

We have loved to watch Ayden's personality come out more and more each day! He brings so much joy and laughter to our lives! I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us! Hopefully we will have a walker by 10 months :)

1 comment:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Sounds like he is keeping you busy!!! I love how Mia plays on her knees too! They look like actual little people ha! Glad he's doing well:)