template

Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 months old!

My baby is 10 months old today!!! I say this every month but where does the time go! I can't believe he is going to be 1 before we know it!!! When ever I am in Ayden's room changing him he quickly rolls over and tries to stand up on the wall and reach for a collage we have hanging. Lately I have been telling him that is baby Ayden and I tell him how big he is now. I just can't believe how quickly he grew out of the baby stage.

This past month we have not had many first but he is getting so much closer to walking! He walks around everything! He will even stand up against the wall and walk around the walls of the house. Yesterday we were outside and he found a stick and took both of his hands to hold the stick and then realized he was standing without holding on so he quickly braced himself again on his wagon.

Just this past month he has really started to try to play with his friends. We were at the Blanchard's on Monday and it was so fun to see Kyler and Ayden chase each other around their house! They did not stop moving! It was also fun to see another baby as busy as Ayden!!! :) Today I noticed he would crawl away from Jordann and stop and wait for her to chase him. Its so fun to see him play with other babies!!

Ayden is starting to like balls and starting to throw things. We got a little UNI football from a friend and he loves when we count to 3 and then throw it to him. He is now throwing it back! Also, if you sit on the floor and roll him a ball he will also will roll it back. It is very fun now but I am nervous that I will be eating my words once he starts throwing everything...I'm sure its only a matter of time! Ayden is all boy!!! We were at Target this week and walked through the toy isle. I showed him this mega bouncy ball and he thought it was so fun! From then on every time we walked by a ball he would make his new excited noise!!!

Not only does he like balls but he is starting to like trucks too. He loves to play with the wheels and notice how they move. We got a cement mixer that clicks and he loves playing with it!

My baby is growing up but I love every minute of it!!!

1 comment:

aeb said...

It was so fun to see them play on Monday night!! I agree, I haven't seen Kyler do that around another baby before either, we we have to find more time to get together so the boys can play!! Have a good weekend!!