template

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rejection

I had to blog about this so I will remember it!!!  And, for evidence so I can read it to Ayden and Madi someday :)

On Sunday afternoon we went to prairie lakes to take Ayden's 2 year pictures and Ahnie's 6 month pictures with the Hoffert's.  A few days before we had planned on going to the bouncy park with Madi but it ended up getting to late and it was not going to work out.  Ayden was still bummed 3 days later and talked about it the whole way to Prairie Lakes.  I finally told him he could ask Madi when we got there....  After we had been there for quite awhile Ayden must had remembered.  He walked right up to Madi put his face right up to hers and asked "Madi, you come to bouncy house with me?"  (as he was doing this he was shaking his head yes and moving his face all over to keep it right in front of Madi's.)  She ever so nicely said "Not today Ayden, maybe later."  Ayden then just walked away.  Madi already knows never to seem to eager and don't jump at the first time a boy asks you out!  I guess Ayden will just have to keep asking!!!

I asked Ayden later that night if he asked Madi about the bouncy park:

Me:  "Ayden did you ask Madi if she wanted to go to the bouncy park with you?"
AJ:  "Yeah"
Me:  "What did she say?"
AJ:  "Maybe later..."



No comments: