template

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh Yeah...

This is Ayden's latest phrase..."Oh Yeah..."  I feel like I am talking to a 3rd grader!  He will ask lots and lots of questions and his response is always "Oh Yeah..."  For example:

AJ: "Mom, where Packers at?"
Me: "They live in Wisconsin"
AJ: "Oh yeah"

AJ:  "Football on TV, mom?
Me:  "No, this is their day to practice"
AJ:  "Oh yeah"

AJ:  "I go to school mom?"
Me:  "No, you go on Tuesday and Thursdays"
AJ:  "Oh yeah"

AJ:  "Sean come to my house mom?"
Me:  "Sean is at school"
AJ:  "I go to school with sean"
Me:  "Your not old enough to go to high school."
AJ:  "Oh yeah..."

And you get the idea!  I love that Ayden is starting to be able to communicate better and better every day but he does not stop talking!!!  If we drive anywhere he is a non-stop chatter box!!!  Sometimes I just turn up the radio to get some piece and quiet...  He also asked the same question over and over and over again!!!  Oh, how I love his inquisitive personality but sometimes I just need quiet!

No comments: