template

Monday, January 21, 2013

If I Write It Down...

Today we were waiting for Brett to get home from work so we could go out for dinner for the Tiger Basketball fundraiser.  Brett was going to be home any minute but AJ insisted that he needed to wear his cleats until Brett got home.  I told him I wasn't going to tie them because we were going to take them off in a few minutes.  He said then I am going to write it down!  I didn't know what that meant but he went down stairs so Ahnie and I kept looking for Brett out the window.  Next thing I know AJ comes running up stairs with a piece of paper he wants to show me.  Its our cell phone bill and he held it up and it had the letter A a few times on it in marker.  He holds it up and says "Mom!  You see this!  It says you have to tie my shoes and since I wrote it down you have to do it!"  So I agreed and tied his shoes...

I guess sometimes you just have to give in!  I am very glad I kept my mouth shut when I first saw our cell phone bill colored on to hear the whole story!  I can't make this stuff up!  I just love this little boy and all his tactics that he thinks will help him get his way...

No comments: