template

Monday, January 21, 2013

Aaron Rogers

If you have seen us lately it is no surprise to you that AJ loves wearing his jerseys!!  He has one on everyday!!  One of his favorites is his Aaron Rogers Packers jersey.  He loves it so much the front numbers have wore off. 

Well last week we went to Walmart and the first thing he did (well he always does this as soon as we get anywhere!)...he had to take off his coat so as he says: "everyone can see my jersey!"  So while we are there everytime I ask him to follow me or tell him its time to go to the next isle he says "Call me Aaron Rogers!"  And he held to it!  He would not listen until I called him Aaron Rogers!  He wouldn't go for Aaron, Rogers, AR or any other combination except the full name Aaron Rogers!  You should have seen the looks I got from every person we saw!!!  Gotta love 3 year olds!!

No comments: