template

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"No It's My Baseball Game"

First off I really need to do some blogging about this summer but I miss placed my camera as I have been trying to pack up things and make messes as I try to organize and put away :)  So hopefully I will have AJ's birthday posts and many more up soon!

Well, if you know my little boy then you know that he is constantly talking about "his" baseball team, games, players etc...  It is so real to him that his punishments these days have been taking away his baseball things and his "games".  It is amazing how he listens when his make believe baseball games might get taken away.  I can't imagine what will happen when he is on a real team!

This week has been my frist week back at work.  Since the students have not started yet my hours have been very flexible.  Yesterday, I worked in the afternoon so the morning we had lots of time for fun!  We did a project at home then headed to Pheifer (sp?) Softball Field.  Ayden was so excited for his "game".  We had all our equitment but when we pulled AJ was bummed.  I asked him what was wrong and he said "My players aren't here yet.  I called my coach!"  So we decided to have "practice".  We had lots of fun!  Ahnie even hit off the tee and ran the bases.  But when it was time to go he was sad again and told me his game was changed to this afternoon.  I just agreed but knew we were not going to be coming back today...  While I was at work Brett text me to ask if he could play softball at Pheifer at 6:30.  I said yes thinking Ayden would be very excited to go watch.  While we were all packed up and walking up the game we kept talking to Ayden about random things and he would not respond to us.  I finally asked him what was wrong and all he could say is "It's my baseball game tonight!  I am suposed to have a game tonight not daddy!"  He was sad the whole way there until he noticed that there was no game on the 2nd field so he was able to have more practice because again his players and coach didn't show up...  I hope his coach gets on the ball because he won't tell me who his players are to actually schedule a game. :)

No comments: