template

Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School!!!

On thursday AJ had his first day of preschool! He has been very excited and has been asking about going since I told him I signed him up last spring!

The night before we went out to eat to celebrate then came home and it was time to pick out his outfit. I laid out three choices for shirts not including his jersey. Ayden had a shirt then Brett yelled "AJ u want to wear your Hawk jersey right?" of course he wore the jersey!

The next morning AJ was pumped and ready for school! I woke him up by saying "who has two thumbs and wants to go to school?". He sat up and said "this guy!".

We got ready had breakfast the headed outside for pictures and off to school. Ahnie was fussy this morning and did not want her brother to leave!!

On Tuesday's I get to take AJ to school so I did and when we got there he went straight to the sand table and didn't even say bye... This got me a little choked up but No real tears :).

After school I picked him and his friend Cadia up and they were both excited to tell me about their days! Ayden loved the play ground and playing with dinosaurs! At the lunch table he even sang 5 little ducks!

My little guy is growing up right before our eyes!!! I love it but it's all going to fast these days! I wish time could slow down a little bit :).

No comments: