template

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Girls Night...Simply Wonderful!


Dear Ahnie,

Tonight, we had a little mommy/daughter time while the boys were at a baseball game.  It was a wonderful and simple night!  We spent a little time just shopping at Target...I didn't need anything just wanted to get out of the house and look (my favorite thing to do) then we headed home for a quick dinner and took a walk together.  You were getting a little antsy so we stopped at the park!  (One of your favorite places to be!)  While we were at the park I was able to give you my full attention!  It was so fun!!!  I could not get over how big you are!  You are very independent and love to play little tricks on me!  You insist on walking up all the steps by yourself and love to pretend to go down the slide and at the last minute you would run across the platform and giggle so loud! I could listen to that giggle all night!  Finally, you did got down the slides.  Even the big one!  I think you are going to be our dare devil!

You are so sweet these days too!  While at Target we bought you your very first dolly with her very own binky.  You love giving her hugs and kisses and you like to try to put the binky in her mouth.  After a while you end up puttig it in yours instead.

I love these nights where we can spend just the girls!  I hope that we continue to have girls nights as you grow up and spend time together doing things we both love to do!

I love you and love watching you grow up and develop your personality.

Love,

Mommy

No comments: