template

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hawkeye Sign

Today we were going to Walmart and the light was yellow.  AJ said "Mom, look at the Hawkeye sign"...I asked where and by that point it was a Tiger (red) sign.  Then I realized he was talking about the stop light.  We still see colors in terms of sports but if you make him say the color we finally know the right color for red, green, blue, and yellow.  So we talked about what each color means when mommy is driving so he was telling me what to do ex: "Its packers, go, go, go!"  "Tiger sign Mommy stop!"  While we were on our way I hear "Oh no Mom!  That was Tiger!  You didn't stop" and when I looked back at him his hand was on his forehead. I was probably the 3rd car back when it changed so I was pretty confident that I didn't run a red light but it was pretty funny how concerned he was!

No comments: