template

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

10 Months Old!

I can not believe I am writing about Ahnie being 10 months old...  I have been putting off writing this post because I don't want to think about how big she is getting!

This past month she has not had many first but her personality is coming out more and more each day!  She is silly and loves to play!  Her favorite thing is for you to say "no no" and chase after her!  She can get crawling soooo fast!!!  She loves to empty the DVD shelf, and crawl into either the bathroom or through the gate into the kitchen.  In both places she knows right where to go to find water (the dog dish or the toilet).  What is it with my kids and the toilet?!? AJ grew out of that stage and she will to, I just didn't think she would ever find it since she is a girl... :)  Just wishful thinking on my part!

Our sweet little girl is very go with the flow and handles being different places each morning very well!  She is home two mornings with Brett, at Brett's parents one morning a week and she was at a friends house the other two mornings.  Now she will be going to another friends house and a college girl will come over and watch her and her friend Danica.  I am always very confident that she will do well when she is with others and usually new surroundings don't bother her to much.  She does get very excited for Brett or I to pick her up though!  We both love that big smile, excited noises and a quick crawl over to us!!  Nothing better than that after work!

Ahnie had her first ear infection this month.  She was on Amoxicillian and did good with that.  She does not like to take medicine very well but by the end of the ten days I had some good tricks to get to her take it!  The best idea I had was to give it to her while she was drinking her bottle...I would just put the syringe next to the nipple and she would drink it down!

She continues to eat well and she really will eat almost anything I give her!!!  She is starting to not drink her bottles very well but the doctor said it is because she is getting so much of her calories with food and not to worry about it!  I was relieved to know that and by looking at her you wouldn't think she is starving  :)

Ahnie is wearing 18 month clothes now.  Her hair is really starting to grow in right now too.  We have to put a clip in or put it in a ponytail every day!

No comments: