template

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ahnie is 11 Months Old!

We are walking!!!
One month and we will have a 1 year old!!!  Better get all my ideas together from pinterest!  I am getting very excited to get all her birthday things ready!!  We are going with the Very Hungary Caterpillar Theme!

This past month was again filled with firsts and very fun!  Ahnie started taking steps at 10 months and 2 days!!!  She would walk just a couple steps if we stood her up in the middle of the floor and held out our arms.  By the end of the month she was walking everywhere first then when she would fall she would just crawl the rest of the way.  She is up to 8-10 steps!!

"All Done"
She is also very animated now!  She thinks everything is funny!!  I just love her belly laugh that AJ can always get out of her.  The other day we were at Target and AJ would grab her hand and shake it and say "Nice to meet you Ahnie" then kiss her hand.  She thought it was sooo funny!  She now will do puppy when you ask and sometimes will make a "mmmm" sound for cow.  She loves to wave Hi and Bye and blow kisses.  She also reaches her arms out if she is walking to you and will reach up for you to pick her up!

We are now up to 3 teeth and the 4th is poking out!  Wow, does she get every symptom in the book when she gets teeth!  She doesn't eat well, gets a diaper rash, won't sleep, is fussy, drools and even a runny nose.  It is a very big ordeal when we have a new tooth coming in!  And we still have a long way to go since we only have 3 teeth...

The last first is not a fun one but she got the stomach flu for the first time.  She came down with it right before I was going to head home from visiting my parents during spring break while Brett was in California.  So we decided to stay another night and it was the best decision I could have made!  I was very thankful for my parents during that time (and always).

Pushing her new stroller!!
This past month Ahnie has been able to play outside a lot and I can say we have a few pairs of pants that are her outside pants!  With her mainly crawling she ruins pants so quickly now while we are outside!  I am so ready for her to walk!!  She loves being outside and on the move!

She really likes filling things up and dumping them out right now!  I got out our Sunshine Market from DT the other day and she loves the little shopping cart that comes with it and all the pieces!  She also loves walking with her new walker I got for her!  It is a baby stroller and she even finds her babies to put in the seat!  So sweet!



Our baby girl is really starting to grow into a little girl.  She is so fun and makes us laugh so much each day!  We could not imagine life without her in our family!  I love thinking back to 1 year ago while I was very pregnant and wondering what life would be like with 2 kids!  It is wonderful and I wouldn't change anything!  Except to slow down time :)

No comments: