template

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Early Morning Surprise

This morning I lay in bed listening to Ayden yell my name...Me thinking usually he comes in here so maybe he is just talking in his sleep... Then I hear him talking to Ahnie and her start crying. I realized that my morning has begun I get slowly out of bed and before I got to Ayden's room I hear "Mommy change!" I found him laying on the changing table on his tummy. I rolled him over and his PJ's were ALL wet and I could see his diaper had ripped open so all the jell like beads where EVERYWHERE!!! I asked Ayden what happened and all of a sudden he started bawling! So, I called for Brett to get Ahnie and I started cleaning. We had those things everywhere! On his legs, tummy, cheeks, hair... I rolled him to his back and cleaned there and rolled him back over and he had them all over his tummy again! It was never ending SO at 6:30 AM I decided to throw this tired, crying little boy in the bath!

What a morning... Days like this make me wish I had a video monitor. Not for piece of mind when he was a baby like Ahnie but to get some of my questions answered!!!

No comments: