template

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 Months Old!!

Ahnie turned 3 months old on July 28th! This past month has been a very fun month!!! Ahnie is really starting to get a personality and is so smiley! I just love it! All I need to do is usually smile at her or say HI and you get a big toothless grin!! She talks a lot too! She loves to lay under her play gym and coo and look all around! She still loves to suck on her fists and she is even bringing toys to her month (just recently)! A few days before she turned 3 months she started to scoot on he back! She will kick her feet so much that she will either turn in a complete circle while playing on the floor or else you will find her up in the corner of the crib. I am not ready for a mover yet but it is fun to watch! Ahnie also loves to stand in your lap! I have a feeling she is going to love her bounceroo! She has not really tried rolling over yet but she will look to one side and arch her back so I'm sure she could if she really tried but there has not been to much interest. She love to play on her tummy and we tried her bumbo for the first time this month. She is getting better each day at sitting in it and now loves to sit in it at her play gym or in front of a toy I have that she will be able to use more once she is sitting by herself. She is not crazy about her bouncy seat but she will sit in it from time to time. I just started putting her in the swing to play. I put the seat sitting up and she loves to hold on to her toys and watch Ayden play in the living room! It keeps her busy for quite a while!

Our little girl is still growing like a weed! I love her chubby cheeks and thighs! Some of her 6 month clothes is starting to get tight and we moved up to size 3 diapers already! I am excited to see how much she weighs and her length at her next check up!

Ahnie is getting even better at her routine! She eats every 3 hours, she is awake for at least an hour but I try to get her to stay awake for 1 1/2 hours then sleeps. Her naps have been much better! She doesn't always wake up in the middle anymore and if she does she will put herself back to sleep sometimes! When she does wake up and I go in there she is a happy, talking, smiley baby!!!

We for sure have our bedtime routine. She usually eats around 6:30 or 7 plays or takes a bath then we get ready for bed. She is usually asleep around 8 and then every night at 9 I get her out of her bed and feed her as much as she will eat, then put her right back to bed. She will now (as of the week before her 3 month birthday) sleep till 6:15-6:30. Then she is awake for the day. I would love it if I could sleep in till 7 but with school starting in a few weeks 6:30 will probably have to be my wake up time anyway!

(I will add her 3 month pictures as soon as I up load them) :)

No comments: