template

Monday, January 31, 2011

What happens when I don't want to nap!

A few weeks ago Ayden and I ran to Walmart before lunch. On our way home he fell asleep so I decided to lay him on the couch so I could make lunch. Well he napped for about 20 minutes and I was for sure he would go back to sleep after lunch! We ate and I laid him down. I knew it might take him a few extra minutes to fall asleep but I knew he was tired. When I went back in to check on him this is what I found!



He had emptied the top bookshelf and half of the bottom shelf along with his whole dresser and some of his blankets! I was not happy!! I snapped this picture from my phone and laid him in his crib while I cleaned it up. It took me almost 30 minutes to pick it all up! Needless to say we did not take a nap that day!

2 comments:

Kris Hoskinson said...

if it makes you feel better, i've seen addelyn's room looking like that MANY times:)

Karen and Brett said...

Thanks Kris! Yes, its always nice to know that your child isn't the "only one" what what ever they come up with next :)