template

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Water Park!!!

This summer we have really enjoyed going to the water park here in town! I was so excited to bring Ayden to the pool and so ready to get our passes! On one of the first nice days we went and got our pass and headed to the water park! Well...Ayden was not a fan! He clung to me so tight I couldn't put him down. I was really bummed and was not excited that I just spend that much money for a family pass. After a few more trips and Brett making him get used to the water he started to enjoy it a little. NOW when we drive in the parking lot he starts to wave his hands like he is splashing! He loves to run around and walk as far as he can into the water! His other favorite parts of the water park is the fountains that come up from the cement, the hippos, the lazy river and just this week we explored the thing in the middle that holds to bucket! He loved it!!! It is so much more fun now that he enjoys himself and I don't have to try to make him like it!

Here are some pictures of Ayden and his buddy Kyler at the water park! They both had a blast and Kyler did great with this being the first time he came to the water park!

Water Park 1

Yay!!!

Photobucket

The Boys!

Photobucket

Splash, Splash!!

1 comment:

aeb said...

Yay!! We had so much fun!! We'll have to go back again before the summer is over! I thought this next week would be good since it's supposed to be so hot, but then I remembered you'll be gone, so we'll think of another time! :)