template

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mr. Mom!

I have the best hubby!! This week was my first week back to school. Brett has been helping out so much this week and it has really made it go by much easier!

I just felt like I needed to blog today about all he has done for Ayden and I this week! He has gotten up with him every morning because I am usually getting ready. We both share that time together and I really enjoy mornings now! Then usually while Ayden is still eating breakfast I have to leave. So Brett will get him dressed and this week he either got him where he needed to be or stayed home with him.

Today Brett had the whole morning with Ayden so before I left for school he had made us all french toast then cleaned up the kitchen and took Ayden for a walk. He also found time to vacuum and when I got home I had lunch waiting for me on the table!

He has been so great this week! I hope I can get into the swing of things quickly so I can stay awake longer than 9 pm!