template

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Much to be Thankful For!

This Thanksgiving was so much fun for our family! It is amazing how having a baby makes everything so much more fun! This Thanksgiving I could not help but remember last year... Last year we went up to my brothers house on Thanksgiving and I remember being "exhausted"! The whole weekend I felt "exhausted" and I remember Brett giving me a hard time but by the end of the weekend we decided to take a pregnancy test. Well that Sunday I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive!!! We were so excited to find out we were going to have a baby! The past year has been amazing and I could not have asked for a better year! We had a healthy pregnancy and now a healthy and fun little 4 month old baby boy! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving this year!

Ayden and his cousin Jacob...they are 1 year apart!

Grandpa Higgins and Ayden

Ayden's first Thanksgiving!!

We stayed in a hotel Weds. night in the cities and he tried swimming for the first time...he was not to excited about it yet. I hope he enjoys it a little more this summer
because mom is looking forward to days spend at the waterpark! :)


Ayden with his Uncle Mike and Aunt Kelly. We spend Friday with Brett's family!


No comments: