template

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ayden is 4 months old!


This will be my last post to get all caught up!

Ayden is 4 months old! I feel like this past month has been the most eventful. He has really been starting to figure things out and can do so much more! This past month he has started grabbing things. He is trying very hard to roll over. He can get to his side and from his side he can go to his belly but I have not seen him to it in one full motion yet. I think it will be anytime now. He likes to sit but can not do it on his own yet. I put him between my legs and he can balance for a few seconds so we will keep working on that too. He smiles all the time and loves to talk! The past few mornings we have been awakened by coos rather than crying. I just love that sound, even if it is usually around 6:30am. For the friends that have known me for a long time they know I am not a morning person! BUT nothing is better than being awaken by a happy baby!

We had his 4 month check up yesterday. Everything went great! He is a very big 4 month old! He weighs 17 lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long. His weight is between the 75-90th percentile and his height is between the 90th-95th percentile. His head on the other hand is off the charts. :) He is just now out growing his 6th month clothes and is wearing 9 month. During this check up he had to get shots. He was a champ! The first one he didn't even flinch, he started crying when they took out the second one and by the 3rd he was NOT happy! He was pretty good the rest of the day so I am happy that the shots don't bother him to much.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love reading about Ayden's stats since Lauren is only a month younger! I highly doubt she is going to be that big though...haha! Maybe you have a future football player!!