template

Monday, September 28, 2009

Our First Rough Night....

Well last night was the night I was expecting was going to happen at some point but not looking forward to it.  Ayden had been sleeping much more than normal this whole weekend.  We decided it was either a growth spurt or Ayden getting sick since Brett and I have had a cold this past week.  He was a little harder than normal to go to bed and by 11 he was up fussing... and that continued all night.  I finally fed him at 3:30 when he ususally eats between 4:30 and 5:30.  He is currently on his first nap for the day...I hope this no sleep things blows over quickly!  Brett is planning on going hunting on Thursday for a few days and I don't want to be up all night while he is gone.  We have his first set of shots later on today so I'm sure I will have more stories from that...I'm not looking forward to them.  

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like our nights every night! Hope things start to get better. We need to make a trip back to Cedar Falls one of these days to meet all the new babies!

Aubrey Caruso said...

I can come visit you while brett is gone :)

Karen and Brett said...

That would be great we would love to spend some time with you Aubry! :)

Jamie I hope you guys can come visit!! I would love to meet Lauren and share mommy stories! :)