template

Friday, September 18, 2009

First Week with Jordann

This week I started watching our friends baby, Jordann.  Jordann is 4 months old and is such a sweet baby!  She is very happy, loves people and loves to talk!!!  She is so relaxed and laid back!  I only took her on Monday and Thursday this week to ease my way into two babies.  Both days went really well but I was very tired!  Two babies is a lot of work!  

I have always thought Ayden was pretty good around noise until Jordann was over on Monday.  During Ayden's first feeding Jordann was on the floor playing and talking!  Everytime she squealed Ayden's little face would make a pout and then he would start fussing.  It was like he was saying this is my time I just need it quite!  Haha!  Yesterday was a lot better!  

I am so happy we are able to have Jordann at our house!  Doing this will help so that I can stay at home and everyday I am realizing how much I am enjoying being at home!  It will also be great to see Jordann and Ayden grow up together.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah on your first week!!! Have fun with those two bundles of joy :-)