template

Monday, November 12, 2012

How To Get to Heaven

It seems that when ever we are driving around Ayden talks a lot about Jesus. I love how his mind works and what his his mind thinks about.

Today on our way home from Grandma Williams house this was our conversation:
A: Mom how do u stand on the clouds?
Me: I don't know how to stand on clouds buddy.
A: oh well Jesus just makes them into land then we can stand on them.
Me: oh good thinking.
A few minutes later...
A: Hey Mom,you know how I get to heaven? I have a big ladder that's bigger than me!
Me: wow that's pretty cool!
A: yeah it is.
A: I know how Jesus gets us to heaven! He uses a fishing pole, maybe I should give him dads fishing pole!
Me: how does he use fishing poles to get us to heaven?
A: he puts some sticky stuff on the end. Then when we are laying in the big dirt hole he sends down his big fishing pole and sticks it to us and pulls us up! Jesus doesn't want all those bugs crawling on us.

I don't know where he learned that people get buried in big dirt holes but I do think its pretty cool that he knows its up to Jesus to bring us to heaven. I love my little boy! I can't wait to see how these questions change through the years but I continue to pray that we will be able to keep talking about our faith together!

No comments: