template

Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Potty Stories...

Lately AJ has been wanting to go potty like his daddy!  He had a friend come over that did this and he hadn't realized it was an option and since then he has been all about it!  This morning he said he needed to go potty and he wanted to do it like Daddy all by himself.  I said ok and make sure you aim!  Next thing I hear is "uh oh, it got it on my stool and the floor."  As I was going in there I was telling him he needs to remember to aim.  When I got in there he was looking at his stool and their was a BIG poopy on it and some on the floor.  We had to explain that daddy can't stand when he goes poopy....

The bummer is that we have been working so hard on getting our poopy in the potty (with some success this week!) and today he went to the bathroom in time just had a little misunderstanding...  We are going in the right direction I guess :)  I wanted to make sure I remember this because it gave us quite the laugh this morning!!!

No comments: