template

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best Conversation Today!!

This afternoon we had a GREAT day!  When the kids woke up from their naps we meet some friends at the park (yes, on Jan. 5th) then headed to Brett's wrestling meet.  Both kids did great both at the park and at the meet!  I was so unsure about taking them to the meet by myself!  They showed me that they could do great!!!  After getting them buckled in the car and before we even made it out of our parking lot I hear this comment:

AJ:  "Thank you Mommy for taking me to the wrestling meet today!"
ME: "Your welcome, thank you for obeying!"
AJ:  "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!"
ME:  "I love you too Ayden!"
AJ:  "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!"
and he kept repeating this for a few blocks!!!

What a sweetheart!!!  My newest nick name from him is the little charmer!  He always says the right things at the right time!

No comments: