template

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Wish I Could Freeze Time!

Wow, today I took Ayden and Ahnie to the park quick before dinner to enjoy this beautiful day!  While Ayden was playing on the horses and Ahnie swinging for the very first time I could not help but think how blessed we are to have two great kids!  I think I could freeze time for a little while!  I love how Ahnie is so happy, content, loves to play and get so excited over the littlest things!  She is such a sweet heart!  And there is Ayden... so curious, loving to ask questions, ALL boy, our little football player, so sweet to his sister, starting to be independent yet still loves his mommy and daddy, pushing the boundaries yet knows when he does something wrong.

I love love love watching my kids grow and learn new things everyday!  I am just loving their ages right now!!!  I need to try to take in all these moments right now because they are both growing too fast!!

No comments: