template

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I Run Out the Garage!"

So, ever since Ayden went to his first CF Tiger game this year he has loved hiding in his bed room and we have to yell "Here come the tigers!" and he runs out with his football.  At CF games they run out of a garage when they yell here come the tigers.

Well, today after our sitter left Ayden went outside.  I didn't think anything of it because he usually comes right back in.  I went to take care of the dog because he was barking out the back door.  When I came back and looked for Ayden he was gone!  I went outside and started calling his name.  Starting to get a little worried I was walking up the drive way yelling "Ayden!"  Then I hear a voice from the closed garage saying "Yell here come the tigers!"  I went in through the side door to find Ayden in the back of the garage.  He clearly was not coming out until I opened the big door and yelled for him.  So I did...  He started running a little to early and clipped the top of his head and fell backwards!  I went over to see if he was ok and he said "I okay, I think it left a mark" but he could not have been happier that he got to run out of the actual garage!!!

Oh the joys of having BOYS!!!!

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

That's hilarious... I have to introduce Boaz all the time... :) Aren't boys funny?!