template

Thursday, March 10, 2011

32 Weeks



Wow, I can't believe I am at 32 weeks! I must say the second pregnancy has gone pretty slow for me up until this point! The first time around everything is new! You get to register, have baby showers, decorate the room and so on. The second time around I feel pretty prepared as far as all the baby items and the few new things I need or need to replace.

But, here we are 8 weeks away from our due date! Every week that goes by I get more excited to meet our baby girl! With the new week has come lots of the common discomforts. My back all of a sudden started hurting, I am starting to get tired again, its harder to get around and my clothes are starting to get tight... Even the clothes I wore at the very end of my pregnancy with Ayden!! I had expected this to happen but it is never fun when it does!

This next week Ayden and I are tagging along with Brett on his mission trip to God's Mountain in MO. I went along two years ago when I was preggo with Ayden and now back again this year. I pray for safe travels, the relationships we strengthen and the new ones we build with people on the trip, good sleeping conditions, spring weather, and a all around good trip! I am excited to slow down and just enjoy being outside, playing with Ayden and watching Ayden play with some new friends! It will be a great trip! But, when we get home I have told myself its will be time to get everything ready for the baby!! Get everything washed! The crib set up for a newborn again! Rearrange the kids room and ours to make sure everything is ready to go!

We are excited to enjoy the last weeks of a family of 3 but also excited to meet our baby girl and become a family of four!!!

No comments: