template

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daydreaming About Our Baby Girl!

I find myself sitting here feeling our little girl move around (all the time!) and it I am starting to feel her different body parts, her arms/legs, her little feet! I can't help but daydream of what she will look like and the first time I get to hold her! I remember looking at Ayden after he was born and thinking, wow, how did I make such a perfect little baby. Now, I am making another perfect baby! This is truly one of God's amazing miracles! I can't wait to meet her and see what her personality is like! I can't wait to see how Brett is with his daughter! And, I can't wait for Ayden to come to the hospital and meet his baby "sissy" for the first time!

The first time around I was so excited about getting his room ready, and making sure I had all the clothes I needed and making sure my house was clean and ready for life to stop when we brought home our little boy. Now, since the kids will be sharing a room we aren't changing to much and I realize I don't NEED a lot of things for a new baby and I am just focusing on the nacessities till she arrives. Now, I have more time to be excited about this little girl still growing inside me! And, how our life will change when she comes. I know the first child is a major change because life is so different when you have to start thinking about naptime and feedings and where we can go that I can get a stroller around. But, I can't help to wonder how life will be with two kids! How will Brett's and my relationship change again? How will Ayden react to this baby coming into his world? Will he be able to share his Mommy? Will I be able to enjoy the summer with Ayden at the pool and park between feedings?

So many exciting changes to come in about 2 months! I can't wait to see how our family changes and grows in the months to come!

No comments: