template

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Prayer Request

I am posting this for my cousin Julia's Family! She has always been someone I look up to as a woman, wife, mother, teacher and Christ follower. Every doll I owned was name Julie after her! I believe I became a teacher because Julia was a teacher. I was in her wedding and her oldest daughter was our flower girl. With all that said, she is now in a time of need and I am here in Iowa and she lives in North Carolina. It has been very hard to be so far away from her and I keep racking my brain on what I can do for her. All I can think of is PRAY! And, what is better than one person praying...Lots of people praying! So I am asking you to pray for her family. Here is what has been going on...

On September 1st she was blessed with her 3rd child, Zachary. He was born healthy and everything went great! On October 1st in the middle of the night they took him to the hospital because he was having a hard time breathing. When they got there his heart was racing and they admitted him to the PICU. He has been there ever since. They have run every test and have not been able to figure out what is wrong. They are treating him for infection. Here is what Julia posted yesterday morning.

"Zachary is still in critical but stable condition in picu. Heart, liver, spinal tests but nothing conclusive yet to explain his system shut down. Treating for infection. Our precious baby is a gift from God and we are praying for healing so we can keep our little boy. Please continue to pray_ we are so grateful for your prayers and offers to help. Expect to be here a long time so will reach out when we can"

We ask for prayers for healing of Zachary, Peace and Strength for Julia, Brian and their daughters Ava and Hannah. And wisdom for the doctors.

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Karen and Brett said...

For anyone praying for Zachary and his family. Yesterday they tried to take him off the ventilator and it spiked a heart condition. Currently he is still on the ventilator and has a swollen liver and now this heart condition. He is still in critical condition in the PICU!

Please continue praying!