template

Monday, October 25, 2010

"Bobo"

Ayden has really started talking a lot more these days. One of his latest words is "Bobo" (Elmo). He learned this word on our way to Chicago in the beginning of Oct. We borrowed our friends DVD player to help with Ayden on the long car ride and he LOVES to watch Elmo. For a while after our trip every time we got into the van he would say "bobo"

We recently have been hearing bobo a lot again! I have been using target brand diapers for awhile now but I felt they were getting a little tight but not quite small enough for the bigger size... So I bought a box of pampers diapers to see if they would fit better while we were between sizes. While, Ayden does not like to get his diaper changed so we started showing him that Elmo was on his diapers...NOW we are back to target diapers and every time we go to change his diaper he yells "bobo" "bobo"!! I should have saved just one diaper for him to look at while I change him with the other ones! :) Is it worth the extra 5 cents a diaper so Ayden will sit quitely and find Elmo while I change him? It is pretty cute to watch him lift his belly so he can find Elmo on his diaper!!! :)

No comments: