template

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bye Bye Bottle

Today I packed up all Ayden's bottles. He has really been ready to be done with bottles since he was about 10 months old. I never knew some baby's would stop liking their bottles that early. But we have a boy that does not like to stop moving long enough to drink his bottle so sippy cups have been the way to go. We kept the morning bottle and the evening bottle and now that we are offically done with formula I decided that it was a good time to put the bottles away! I will not miss washing bottles everyday but I will miss that little time that I get to hold my baby!! I think this will be a bigger thing for me to get used to than for Ayden... I guess I will just have to start reading lots of books before bedtime so I can get my cuddle time :)

My baby is growing up and I am not completely ready for it....

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

I know that feeling well... it's so fun to see them reach those new milestones, but hard at the same time!!

Kris Hoskinson said...

i know, those steps are hard!!! it is crazy how the milestones are so fun to celebrate yet sad at the same time!