template

Friday, July 31, 2009

Ayden Joseph Williams


Ayden Joseph was born on Monday July 27th at 7:49 pm.  He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and 21 1/2 inches.  

We were very blessed with a quick labor.  We went to our doctors appointment on Monday morning and the doctor checked me.  She told us that my water was ready to break.  She then asked us if we just wanted to have this baby today.  Brett and I were very excited and said yes!  Our wait was over.  We checked in at 2 pm and in less than 6 hours we had our son in our arms!  Both grandparents were able to meet him a little over an hour after he was born.  We were very blessed!  The whole thing could not have gone any better!!!

Here are a few pictures...We have not uploaded them all so I will be posting more later...enjoy these now!


Our first family picture!



Daddy and Ayden


Mommy and Ayden


4 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

He a absolutely perfect!! So glad things went well for you. Hope you are loving every minute of parenthood!!

Jamie said...

Congrats guys! I hope I can have a quick labor like you, lucky!

Can't wait to hear your stories of being a new mommy.

Peaceful Reader said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad everything went so well! He is beautiful!

Kris Hoskinson said...

so glad i got to meet ayden today!!! what a sweetie.....and karen you look great! congrats you guys!