template

Monday, March 11, 2013

Bedtime Prayers

Ahnie has started to insist that we pray before we leave her room at night.  She always looks at us and says "I pray Jesus!"  With her hands folded so tightly and a cute little smile looking up at us.  Then we ask her what she would like to pray for or thank Jesus for.

Today at nap she was having a hard time staying in bed so I put her back and bed and asked if she wanted to pray.  She said yes and took off with it.  She said "I pray Jesus for baby _____(correct name inserted)."  I said yes we need to pray for our baby sister.  What else would you like to pray for.  She replied "I pray Baby _____ love me!"  Melted my heart!  I too pray that all of my children love each other!  I just thought it was so sweet that she thought of that and I never want to forget my precious almost 2 year old praying for her baby in mommys tummy to love her!  I sure know she loves this baby too!!! 

No comments: