template

Friday, September 10, 2010

Tiger Football

Tonight was Ayden's first experience at the Dome for a Cedar Falls Football game. We went a few times last year but he was still pretty little. I was a little nervous taking him and was prepared to only stay for 15 minutes since he is usually ALL over the place!

I WAS SO WRONG!!! We ended up staying for the whole sophomore game! (my hubby loves Tiger football and goes to the soph and varsity game every week!) Ayden was so cute! I wish I had my camera! As soon as we walked in the dome he started clapping! He LOVES watching sports. He would just stand between Brett and I and yell "go, go, go!" and clap! Every once in a while he will yell "T Down" (touch down).

It was so fun to see Ayden enjoying something that Brett enjoys so much! Maybe I will go back to having my Friday nights free and the boys at the football game again. :) Well we might be a few years away from that I am excited to go to another tiger football game with Ayden and Brett!

No comments: