template

Monday, June 14, 2010

9 month pictures!

Ayden got his 9 month pictures taken a few weeks ago. He was actually 10 months old but we had to wait till all his spots were gone :)

Again Emily took these pictures! She is so great and they were so fun! Ayden is at such a fun stage where he is very smiley and can't walk (or run) away. :)







If you like these pictures click on Emily link on the right side of the page! Photography by Emily! She is so fun and easy to work with! She does such a great job capturing Ayden in all his pictures!

5 comments:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

i love his pictures! soo adorable!!! he's getting so big!
jess

Unknown said...

Karen,

I just found your blog!! I love it! It's super cute!

Kell:-)

Karen and Brett said...

Thanks Kellie! I just found yours a few weeks ago! I love following peoples blogs! I hope you and Nolan are doing well!!!

Unknown said...

I know!! Me too! I also found Cat and Tyler's. I haven't talked to you two forever. Is Cat still working at UNI? Did you get a teaching job this year! What a fun opportunity for you to be home with your baby though! We are great! I'm teaching special ed. in Waukee 7th grade. I never thought I'd teach middle school, but once I got into it I really like this age of kiddos too. Who knew. Nolan has one more year at DMACC for his architectural design program, and is working. Hope all is well in the Williams family! Talk to you soon!
Kellie;-)

Karen and Brett said...

Thats great for the both of you! Yes, I got a part time teaching job doing title 1 math next year. I loved staying home but was considering doing part time and I found my 'dream' job other than being at home. I will work everyday but be home by noon to be with Ayden. We will see how it goes! Yes, Cat is still working at UNI for the Pres.