template

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

12 months boy clothes

So, I was wondering if any of you mamas out there have some warmer 12 month clothes I could barrow. Ayden started slowing down his growing or so I thought so I over looked all those amazing sales! I just went out last night and couldn't find much for warmer 12 month stuff. I think we will be ok with his pants for now but his shirts are starting to get tight and short! If there is anyone that would let me barrow or even buy some stuff till it warms up I would really appreciate it! Let me know! Thanks so much!!! Garage Sales can't start fast enough :)

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

karen i will look through my stuff. he mostly wore 12 month clothes last summer but i may just have some longer sleeved shirts! i will check and give you a call!!!!!

aeb said...

Karen-one thing you could do would be to buy white long-sleeved onesies, like in a pack of 3 or 4 in 12 month and then he could maybe wear some of the short sleeve shirts you already have for him over those...just an idea, since usually you can find white long-sleeved onesies throughout the whole year. :)