template

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The School Year Has Ended and New Adventures for the Williams'

Monday was the last day of school for the students at McKinstry.  We had a half day carnival and then the rest of the day was spent cleaning out my room with my mom.  My last day was Tuesday and I was all packed and out of my room by 1:30.  

Brett and I decided in April that I would stay home next year with our baby.  This is always something I have wanted to do and Brett and I have been planning for it since before we got married.  I can't wait to take on the adventures of a stay at home mom!  I am sure there will be days that I miss teaching but I have no question that this is God's plan for our family.  I am very excited for this new adventure but I will miss McKinstry!  I will miss the students and teaching but most of all the staff I worked with!  I really became close friends with many teachers at McKinstry and I hope to keep those friendships! 

The church that Brett works at, Naz, is a partner in education with McKinstry and we have been in the process of organizing volunteers this past year.  I have decided that I will try to help out with that more and hopefully I will be volunteering once a week.  Along with volunteering I am also planning on watching one of our friends, Nate and Alex's, baby Jordann.  Jordann was born in May, so our kids will be 4 months apart.  

Now we just have to wait for our little man to arrive!!!  I am almost 33 weeks and feeling great!  7 weeks left!!!!  Hopefully the nursery will be finished soon so I can post pictures!!!  

No comments: